Saturday 27 August 2011

Voting Begins In A Week

It's been three weeks since the auditions first opened and so next Sunday they'll come to a close. So far we have eighteen entries from TC-er's new and old. All of the entries are familiar faces though, which is nice to see, and it'll be sad to see two thirds of them not make it through to the top ten, but there's always next year, huh?

The voting will probably stay up for two or three weeks, or else just long enough for us to get ten clear winners and no ties. I'd hate to have to do a tie breaker or something, especially considering I know and love pretty much all of the people that have auditioned. I'm hoping this won't turn into a popularity contest either... I hate it when that happens.

Also, the prize has been decided, which got some of you really excited. It is - drum roll please - one hundred shiny stardollar's and a t-shirt/camisole with Miss TC 2011 Winner written on it. Obviously, the hundred stardollars will be provided by me (so be grateful, lucky brats.)

2 comments:

  1. can't wait! jumping about it my seat already. :')

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lawl. I'm bouncing up and dowm, yet I know I won't even be in the top 10 xD

    ReplyDelete