Monday 29 August 2011

Let's Talk Music

So, I've put a playlist of four or five songs (I don't remember which) on the side. If you like them - or if you don't - please tell me in the comments so I can change it to suit people's preferences. Or, alternatively, you can all suggest a song and I'll put a huge list on the side.

If you don't like the music being there, then I can either take it off altogether or just make it only play if you want it to. Of course, this is again totally up to you TC-er's, just like everything else on this blog is, except the colour scheme.

Also, I never asked you guys whether you like that prize. If you don't, I could always give an old DKNY or LE or something else instead of a hundred stardollars? I don't know what you guys want, but I'd personally prefer the money. :L

So yes, lots of questions. Answer them below and you might just receive a free cookie! Remember that voting starts at the end of this week and then you will have three tense weeks of watching your votes dwindle on zero or rise to the top.

I'm still thinking up the challenges, but they're sure to be extremely difficult but fun to do. Hope you guys are all very exciting; I would be!

2 comments:

  1. the music scared the shit out of me when it randomly played (:

    ReplyDelete
  2. what Tash said, I were like WTF IS THIS? O:
    but although the music ain't to my taste, i think it sort of fits the blog. :3

    ReplyDelete