Sunday 25 September 2011

The Top Ten Announced!

It's been a long three weeks to say the least and now the waiting will come to an end. As requested, here is a video announcement because I thought you'd all appreciate that more. That could just be my wishful thinking though...

*Ignore the fact that the video has broken. Let's just pretend it didn't and that my dorkiness was here for ten minutes, k? K.*

Because it hasn't worked, I'll have to type it out, so, the people in the Top Ten of Miss TC 2011 are: Claudia (spoildbrat12), Vicky (Jewei), Des (pettygirl103), Tash (princess_tash__), Allie (HaLe-RoSaLiE199), Georgia (Forever_And_Me), Logan (Tasmin17), Izzie (bonbons198) and Coco (kelly10kool).


Post below/in my guestbook by Friday thirtieth of September (also known as the last day of September, ha ha) if you're still in, or else I'll go to the next people. Thanks and enjoy life guys. ♥

5 comments:

  1. yaay! im in :) and yes i will be continuing on :D -claudia/spoildbrat12

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will still be competeing. :]

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm in? asdfghjkl O_O Thanks for voting y'all ='D
    I'm still in.

    ReplyDelete